Sterile Lyocell/polyester nonpyrogenic nonwoven wipes
Constructed from lyocell/polyester blend nonwoven fabric processed to minimize pyrogen contamination, these wipes meet the FDA standard for bacterial endotoxins. Amplitude Kappa Sterile LE wipes are validated sterile at 10-6 SAL, one of the strictest guidelines put forth by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). The unique surface texture of these low-shedding wipes provides effective cleaning and particle removal. Extremely absorbent; excellent for wiping spills and general purpose cleaning in ISO Class 5 Filling Zones. Packaged in small quantities to minimize wipe waste.
- Compatible with ISO Class 5, 7, and 8 environments
- Use for dry wiping and spill control in compounding pharmacies and hospital labs
- Ideal for use in cabinets, isolators and laminar air flow hoods, as recommended by USP
- Ideal for product wipe down and cleaning surfaces and equipment
- Specifically designed for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries